Monday 1 May 2017

Alumination Canada

This past Saturday I went to the Edmonton Spring Women's Show At the Expo Centre at Northlands.  There were many vendors and I found a few diamonds in the rough that I would like to share with you.

ALUMINATION CANADA

I met with Derryk Lenz from Alumination Canada.  His products are very unique and I've never seen anything like them before.


This team of 7 creates various products out of aluminum with machines that are used in the oilfields but these machines haven't seen them.  In instead they see a team armed with the knowledge from their work in the oilfields to create these exceptional items using quality and precision.

These candle holders slide into each other to create countless individual designs and only limited by your imagination.  Using a process called outgraving, unique designs are created on top of the holders and vary from each other.


The items in the background of the picture are called Alumicool.  They are sleeves for your beer or soda that you use as a coaster.  Don't worry about bumping your can because the design of sleeve works as a suction cup to hold the drink in place.  They are also insulated so they keep your drink cool as well.   


The cards on the table are called man cards.  I was a little confused when I first saw them but they are bottle cap openers that you keep in your wallet.  

 The products are also engraved with a maple leaf on the bottom.  They can also create custom engraving at your request.

To see more or to order these exclusive items visit their website at www.aluminationcanada.com. They have a lot more to see on their website. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...