Thursday 28 September 2017

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular blogging.  I am okay but the depression dragon has been flying around the kingdom.  I haven't felt like doing anything that I like to do.  Not blogging, or knitting and just getting outside has been a challenge.  I have also been crying a lot and not for any reason in particular.  My work has been a big challenge as well.  I've actually taken a six week non-paid leave of absence.  I'm currently in the middle of changing my medication and at the end of six weeks, I hope to feel more like myself.
     
     If you are wondering why I am so candid about depression, it is because of that reader who is struggling with their own battle with a depression dragon.  You are not alone!  While dealing with these symptoms really suck, it will get better.   Today I had a big craving for spaghetti and chicken, so I made it!  Doesn't seem like a big deal but when it takes all your strength to get dressed, making supper is a big win.

     I also will be changing the format of my blog somewhat.  I will be taking pictures of products at events and posting them on my Instagram.  I will be including the vendor's name on the picture.  If you want more information about a certain vendor, please e-mail me at shopwithberni@gmail.com. Then, I will write a general blog about going to the event.

     Thank you so much for reading and leave a comment if you so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...