Monday 14 August 2017

Larry's Unique Birdhouses

Back in June, I went to the St. Albert's Farmer's Market.  It was a the largest Farmer's Market I've ever seen! There were vendor tents as far as you could see.  When we turned the corner, there were more tents down the end of that street too.  It was a little overwhelming, but in all those tents, I found two vendors that I wanted to write about.  

This post is about Larry's Unique Birdhouses.

As the name says, each birdhouse is unique. No two houses are the same.  Larry likes to model his birdhouses after original historical buildings in America.  The materials are salvaged from old buildings, barns and antique shops.  They are so adorable!! I love all the details of these houses.  There was also a jail birdhouse with a little noose (check my Instagram for the picture).  I had to take a picture of the cafe since I also work in a cafe.

I love that the school house has a tire swing, and he also made an outhouse birdhouse!  These birdhouses were fun to look at, and Larry was fun to talk with as well.  

If you would like to contact Larry about his birdhouses or his market schedule, please contact him by e-mail at larrysbirdhomes@gmail.com

Thank you for reading, please like and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...