Monday 19 June 2017

Bruce County Nut & Fudge Co.

You're probably sitting there wondering where in Alberta is Bruce County.  Actually, the company is from Sauble Beach, Ontario, and they travel across the country selling their delicious treats at different shows and markets.  I saw them at the Butterdome Craft Sale at the beginning of May, and when I say "them", I mean Candied Apples!


As I stood there salivating over myself, the lady at the booth asked me if I wanted a sample of one of the apples.  A sample?! "Heck, I'll have five apples," is what I wished I had said.  For some unattainable reason, I was able to have enough willpower to leave the booth without a purchase.  One of the decisions in my life that I regret.  However, the lady at the booth is the cousin of the three sisters that own the company.  She said that they would be back for the Christmas craft sale at the Butterdome in December.  The apples will keep for two weeks in the refrigerator and would make excellent Christmas gifts.  Merry Christmas to me!!  And maybe to someone else 😆.

I visited their website and discovered they also have special candied apples for weddings and special events.  For more information please visit their website at www.nutandfudge.com.



Thanks for reading!  Remember to like and share with your friends who have a sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...