Monday 26 June 2017

Pretty Little Industries

My child hates getting clean, but she prefers baths to showers.  It has always been a struggle to get her to go upstairs and bathe.  My discipline method is to take money away from her allowance if she refuses, but then you have a grumpy child for the rest of the evening.



Enter Pretty Little Industries!!
I first saw them at the Christmas Craft Sale at the Butterdome.  I was looking around their displays and that's where I saw them.  Pokey Bombs!!!  My child and her friends LOVE Pokemon and have watched many Netflix episodes of the show.  I thought that finding a toy in a wonderful smelling bath bomb would put a positive spin on bath time and it did!  She LOVED finding that toy in the bath and it was a good way to get her upstairs. Of course she told her friends and they all wanted Pokey Bombs for Christmas.  So I went to prettylittleindustries.com to order them but they weren't listed on the page.  So I tweeted them wondering where the Pokey Bombs went.  Turns out they had sold a lot of them at the craft sale and had some left but she didn't have all the colours that she had at the craft sale.  I was totally okay with mix and match and ordered two tubes of four.  One for my daughter and one for her friends to share.  I received them before Christmas, and, of course, the kids LOVED them.  Unfortunately, her friends who are sisters, threw all of them in the tub at once because they were so excited.  Oops, but fun was still had by all.


I saw Pretty Little Industries again in May at the Spring Craft Sale at the Butterdome.  This time I bought six bath bombs for myself and only three for the kid.  With names like Giraffe Laughs, Kola Krap, and Monkey Farts, it was fun to pick them out.  Did I mention they smell fabulous? So when my daughter ran out of Pokey Bombs she wanted to use mine because they "Smell so GOOOOD!".  She also says her skin is so soft after and I don't have to worry about chemicals because the bath bombs are vegan, palm oil free, and SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) free.



Pretty Little Industries first made soy candles from natural products and expanded from there.  I would highly recommend to visit their website or to follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

My Blog received a face lift.  What do you think?  Please leave a comment and share.

1 comment:

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...