Monday 29 May 2017

Give a Little Giggle

Even though I love going to craft fairs, I find them a little stressful.  Especially at the Butterdome where there is hardly any parking.  Last year at the Christmas craft sale, I thought I'd never see my car again because I had to park so far away.  So this year I took public transit which was a smoother commute. I then walked around the venue looking for a booth to "speak to me" and I found one that did. Literally.


The vendor, Paul, was sitting in a chair with a puppet who gave me a greeting.  I stopped right away to see what this booth was all about.  Catherine and her husband Paul have been making and selling puppets for ten years.  On their business card, it says, "Spreading Joy Around the World, One Giggle at a Time."  That is exactly what they are all about.  The colourful puppets come in two sizes, child and adult.  These puppets would be perfect for teachers, entertainers, photographers, or any profession where you'd need to grab a child's attention.  They would also be a great addition to any toy box.


Catherine said I could take a picture with any puppet I wanted.  I chose this grey fuzzy one because he had just been brushed.  She said it looked like the puppet was whispering a secret to me.

If you would like one of these delightful furry creatures as one of your own, Check out the Give a Little Giggle website at www.givealittlegiggle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...