Monday 10 July 2017

Fringe & Feather - Follow Your Gypsy Heart


When I was at Nest in the City, in May, I wandered into the Fridge and Feather booth to get out of the hot sun. Thankfully, their items were housed in a tent which gave relief from the heat.  Inside, I found that they had crafting kits for sale.  I absolutely love crafting kits because it limits how many decisions I will need to make. First they had different bases to choose from such as the unicorn, which I chose, a dragon, or a mermaid (plus a few others).  I had a hard time making up my mind because my daughter loves dragons, but the kits for the unicorns were so pretty.  Pretty won out as I loved the pink ribbons and beads.  The material kits were stored in a crate with the name of the project on them.  Chantelle gave me a quick tutorial on how to loop the yarn through the holes to construct the mane and I felt ready dive in to my new crafting project.  I think the result turned out quite nicely.


They also sell key chains, wedding headbands, and other jewelry. What I found to be really interesting was that they have special essential oil diffusing bracelets.  Just add your favorite essential oil to the black lava stones and enjoy the scent.

If you are wanting to purchase any of these items, please go to their etsy shop at etsy.ca/shop/fringeandfeathershop.  To see their photos on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/fringeandfeather.

So you have a favorite craft you like to do?  Does the material come in kits or do you like to pick out your own materials?  Please like and share.

                                         

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty. Really cool idea about the essential oils. Thanks for the good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Update

     How is everyone doing?  I decided to take a break from writing this blog for a while. I'm not sure when I will come back to regular...